Wedding Dance – FIRST DANCE
Are you feeling overwrought while planning your First Dance?
Ottawa Dance Studio is at your disposal to help you choose the best song and the unique dance style that goes well with your wedding party.
Come and take your private lessons with us before the wedding frenzy sets in.
We cater for the most simple First Dance requests for those who just want the minimum to ‘survive the experience’ and not look awkward and
those who wants to shine and wow their guests with an extravagant first wedding dance.
We create and teach your First Dance to suit your personalities, skill level, and comfort level.
Those with little or no dance experience will be surprised with what we can do with your two left feet to make your wedding dance one of the magic moments of the day.
All aspects of your First Dance, from the basic steps through to all choreography
requirements including an entrance to the dance floor and a finale can be catered for in your lessons.
No time to take classes at the studio – Please check our VIRTUAL DANCE CLASS BELOW
Wedding Dance Consultations
Free 30 minutes consultation, no obligation, no contract to sign.
Meet your instructor, view the studio, and discuss a plan to prepare for the Wedding Dance and social dancing after the “First Dance!”
Price: CAD $FREE
Wedding – Pay-As-You-Go
Single Lessons: PAY-AS-YOU-GO
Uncertain if your schedule will permit regular lessons?
Or need one/two lessons?
Then, single lessons are a perfect choice.
Price per couple.
Price: CAD $65
Wedding – Quick Start Package
Designed for couples very limited time to prepare their dance.
Price: CAD $180
Wedding Recommended Package
This is the most popular package, consist of 5 one hour classes.
The standard course for couples to prepare their dance.
Allows the proper amount of instruction time to gain ease and comfort.
Price: CAD $275
The most economical choice for couples consists of 10 one hour classes.
to prepare their First Dance and/or several other social dances.
Price: CAD $500
A great way to encourage people onto the dance floor is to teach them to dance.
Lessons at special events are always well received by guests as they are fun and free.
Most people have wanted to learn to dance at one time or another.
You can give them this special opportunity at your wedding.
Arrange for a Wedding Day Dance instructor to teach a lesson before or during your reception.
Call the studio directly for more details and pricing. 613-884-9869
Price: CAD $
Wedding – House Calls
No time to come to our studios? Or want the convenience of an at-home lesson? Arrange for a private lesson at your home, apartment, or office.
Anywhere in Ottawa.
The price might change, depends on the distance from the Studios.
Price: CAD $80
Virtual Dance Class
At Dance Studios.Ca we offer the convenience of live, online dance lessons, allowing you to enjoy learning from the comfort of your home or anywhere that you have an internet connection. We guarantee a customized online experience that will exceed your expectations.
Benefits of Online Lessons
- (In-Home) all you need is high-speed internet, a free Skype account, and your computer’s built-in camera or webcam!
- Manage your time more effectively by cutting out the commute, great for a busy schedule.
- Our online students typically stick with their lessons longer than local students.
- Online lessons are typically priced lower than local in-person lessons. You save $5 each class off our regular prices
- Yes! In fact, our online students typically stick with their lessons 10% longer than local students. Why? Convenience and quality.
- You can take lessons anywhere in the country… all without leaving your home.
- You will be able to see your instructor(s) from head to toe, front and back on your computer screen.
- TIP: connect your computer to your TV screen for an even larger view so it’s like being in the same room together!
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS
Please call us at 613 884 9869 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: CAD $